But what if you can't find the answers with the services that they offer? Where do you turn? CPA, Tax Attorney or other tax professional who charges you by the hour anywhere between $75-$300 an hour? 

You now have another option. We will provide you with the answer to your questions to include the Publication, the forms, the instructions, and the IRC that backs up your toughest U.S. Federal Tax Law questions.  

Do You Have Questions about Your Taxes but can't find the answers?

We can help you!

The IRS provides toll-free telephone service in both English and Spanish. To avoid waiting to speak directly with an IRS agent, individuals can also access recorded responses to common questions through the TeleTax phone number, notes the IRS.

Alternatively, taxpayers have access to extensive information on the IRS website, including answers to frequently asked questions, an Interactive Tax Assistant and various other pages addressing detailed tax issues. Volunteer Income Tax Assistance and Tax Counseling for the Elderly community tax clinics are staffed by volunteers who directly assist taxpayers with the preparation of their return, and IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers provide in-person assistance with a range of issues.

Other resources for taxpayers with ongoing and significant taxation issues include independently operated Low Income Taxpayer Clinics, which help provide representation in the case of disputes with the IRS for little to no cost, according to the IRS. The Taxpayer Advocate Service operates as an independent subset of the IRS and provides local taxpayer advocates in each state to help resolve serious, unaddressed taxpayer problems.

Securely Pay for your Answer to your tax questions through PayPal.

Simply enter your information, submit your question and pay through PayPal.  

Once we get your question, please allow us 24-48 hours to research your questions, prepare your response, provide you with the Forms, Instructions, Publications, and IRC References. 

If we need more time or have additional questions, we will contact you for that information to provide you with a correct and complete answer to your concerns, since we assume you have already tried researching the question but could not find the answer. 

Thank you for trusting us with your Federal Tax Law Questions.  We apologize that we cannot answer questions about State, Local, or City taxes. 

We look forward to providing you with the answers to your questions. Please remember that "The worse thing you can do is nothing at all."

Reasons Your Direct Deposit Request Will Be Rejected If any of the following, apply, your direct deposit request will be rejected and a check will be sent instead: 
1.You are asking to have a joint refund deposited to an individual account, and your financial institution(s) won't allow this. The IRS isn't responsible if a financial institution rejects a direct deposit.

2.The name on your account doesn't match the name on the refund, and your financial institution(s) won't allow a refund to be deposited unless the name on the refund matches the name on the account.

3.Three direct deposits of tax refunds have already been made to the same account or prepaid debit card.

4.You haven't given a valid account number.

5.You file your 2016 return after November 30, 2017.

6.Any numbers or letters on lines 76b through 76d are crossed out or whited out.
The IRS isn't responsible for a lost refund if you OR YOUR PREPARER enters the wrong account information. Check with your financial institution to get the correct routing and account numbers and to make sure your direct deposit will be accepted.

See Page 73 of the 2016 Form 1040 Instructions  above.
Frivolous return. In addition to any other penalties, the law imposes a penalty of $5,000 for filing a frivolous return.  A frivolous return is one that doesn't contain information needed to figure the
correct tax or shows a substantially incorrect tax because you take a frivolous position or desire to delay or interfere with the tax laws. This includes altering or striking out the preprinted language above the space where you sign. For a list of positions identified as frivolous, see
N otice 2010-33, 2010-17 I.R.B. 609, available at­17_IRB/ar13.html

Other. Other penalties can be imposed for negligence, substantial understatement of tax, reportable transaction understatements, filing an erroneous refund claim, and fraud. Criminal
penalties may be imposed for willful failure to file, tax evasion, making a false statement, or identity theft.
  See Pub. 17  for details on some of these penalties.